Monday, June 3, 2013

Blog 26: Senior Reflection Blog

1.) Positive Statement:
I am really proud of how well I spoke throughout my two hour. I was impressed by the amount of knowledge I actually know and what I was able to pass on to my peers. I had no trouble making time like I thought I would, but I actually really knew what I was talking about.

2.) 2-Hour self assessment: AP

Senior Year self assessment: AP-/ CR+

3.) I am surprised by how much I actually accomplished and how much I learned in the span of nine months. I got a lot more out of it than I had originally expected to, and that made it all worth it for me.

4.) I honestly think I may have chosen a topic I could be more motivated to pursue but if I didn't do that then I would go back and stop myself from wasting so much time and not taking advantage of the resources I had. I would make sure I was on top of things instead of barely graduating.

5.) My senior project helped me to understand electronic and mechanical components which I never really have. For example, since I learned so much about motor and how circuitry works I am able to communicate with my dad about what he does at work and even understand everything that he is doing. I think that this has really strengthened our relationship as well as prepared me for any college classes I will be taking that implement what I have learned this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment