Thursday, March 21, 2013

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

For my Independent Component 2 I plan to expand on the work I do with my independent component 1. My first independent component is the first 18 experiments of a book the Mrs. Pittman recommended for me along with the first of two electronic component kits. It is titled "Make Electronics" by Charles Platt. So my second independent component will be building on what I learn from the first electronic kit and consists of 16 more electronic related experiments that seem to get more complex and challenging as I go on. All of these experiments build on each other so that you have to transfer the different skills learned in order to have success with the next thing. Therefore, I have to complete each and every experiment and make sure I understand it completely. This way it continues to challenge me and is expected to take me at least 30 hours to complete all of these projects correctly.

1 comment: