Monday, March 11, 2013

Blog 7: Independent Component 1 Approval

1. For my independent component one I plan on doing 30 hours of mentorship at Walnut High school with their solar cup team that I am trying to get in contact with. Hopefully this will help me to further build on what I know from my research and allow my to get hands on experience that relates to my senior project and hopefully helps me understand more about my essential question.

2. This will reach 30 hours because it is just a simple extra 30 hours of mentorship that I can log on a spreadsheet and can easily be kept track of.

3. The way this would relate to my essential question is just that it helps me too get  more familiar with the actual competition by somewhat participating in the building of the boat. That way I can see what actually is essential in winning a marathon race of the solar boat competition and how different teams prepare and what they do to have success in the race. This experience would help verify my answers or at least allow me to see what might have to change in my answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment