Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Blog 4: Project Reflection & Working EQ

1. So far I have been able to understand a lot about my topic and have researched a lot of information.

2. My interviews, and just the time I spent with Jack Kobayashi have helped me to get grasp on my senior topic in general and have really help me develop a large foundation of knowledge just waiting to be built upon.

3. So far one of the things that has worked is just creating a basis of understanding on my senior project along with knowledge about my EQ.

4. The one thing that really hasn't worked for me, is getting the hours of service learning that I need. However, I'm hopefully going to turn that around soon.

5. I really just wanted to get a good experience out of my topic this year, even though that isn't quite what's happening, mostly due to errors on my part. The only thing that I really look forward to getting done at this point is basically just getting more mentorship hours and hopefully getting to contribute what I can to Walnut High School's Solar boat with the knowledge I have gained throughout this time. I also still plan on talking to the captain of Cal Poly's solar boat team and Professor Herder who is one of their advisors, in order to get my third and fourth interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment